- Developed specifically for use in dairy and beef cattle.
- Availa®Plus, when fed as a component of a specific DD Formula, provides a nutritional approach to sustaining the animal’s foot health. The DD Formula should be fed to non-lactating cattle only.
- Research shows that this trace mineral program works internally to enhance the animal’s health. Healthy animals are more able to maintain good health.
- Proper nutrition, including a diet containing essential trace minerals, has been shown to sustain welfare and overall health resulting in greater profitability.
- Research shows that feeding Availa®Plus as part of a well-fortified diet can support a healthy animal. Healthy animals are better equipped to maintain good foot health compared to reactive approaches, such as footbaths and antibiotics.
WARNING: This product contains high levels of copper. DO NOT FEED TO SHEEP OR RELATED SPECIES.
Note: Not all products available in all markets. Contact your Zinpro representative for more information.
Toxicity and Safe Handling
When used correctly, there is no toxicity hazard in the use of Availa®Plus. Store in a clean and dry environment. Follow label directions and rotate inventory to ensure fresh product.
Availa-Plus is manufactured by Zinpro Corporation, Eden Prairie, MN 55344 | USA.