- Enviva Pro (75,000 cfu/g of feed) improved cost per kg gain by 6.5% compared to the control diet and by 4.5% compared to Zinc Bacitracin over 35 days in broilers fed corn based pelleted diets
- Enviva Pro (75,000 cfu/g of feed) gave a return on investment of >20:1, whereas the ROI for Zinc Bacitracin was 4.6:1 over 35 days in broilers fed corn based pelleted diets
- Enviva Pro (75,000 cfu/g of feed) significantly (P<0.05) improved the European Production Efficiency Factor (EPEF) by 11% compared to the control diet and by 5% compared to Zinc Bacitracin over 35 days in broilers fed corn based pelleted diets
Results: Economic calculations were based on data below
Trial design and diets available on request.
A multi-strain probiotic in-feed additive based on Bacillus subtilis strains that was developed using Danisco’s CSI platform technology ensuring high efficacy under modern poultry production challenges.
Enviva Pro has been proven under challenging commercial conditions to effectively support the management of the gut microbiota balance. Probiotic beneficial effects on gut morphology and balance help support a more efficient nutrient utilisation and better flock health status leading to an improved economic return.
- Proven to lift Economic Return through performance.
- Support’s natural gut health.
- Targeted pathogen reduction through unique strain selection
- High in-feed Stability