Photo competition for the 2024 Chemuniqué calendar
After a year’s hiatus to celebrate our 25th anniversary with a selection of photographs by Jack Hochveld, brother of our co-founder, Steve Hochveld, who is an international wildlife, landscape and anthropological photographer, we are pleased to announce that we are once again taking up the tradition of holding a competition for next year’s calendar.
Submit your best wildlife photographs to us by 30 June 2023, using WeTransfer, for a chance to have them published in the 2024 Chemuniqué calendar. This year, the top 12 photographs will win their photographers a R750 voucher from Takealot.com for each published photograph.
- This competition is open to all members of our extended Chemuniqué family – including staff, clients, partners, and industry friends.
- The photo must be an original creation – no copyrighted images may be used – and submitted via WeTransfer as a high-resolution JPEG file (300 dpi, 16 Mb, 5 000 x 7 000 pixels, or suitable to be printed in A2 size).
- The Chemuniqué marketing team will select 12 winning images based on their suitability for use in the 2024 Chemuniqué calendar. The editor’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By submitting their photos for the competition, participants agree to grant Chemuniqué the right to use the photo in any manner and media, including the right to publish, adapt, and distribute in printed or electronic media, even if they are not the winning entries. Chemuniqué agrees to credit the photographer when the photo is used.
- Winners will be notified via email by 31 August 2023. If an entrant is not contactable after reasonable attempts have been made to do so, Chemuniqué reserves the right to offer the prize to the next best entry.
For more information, please email Sarah Ayres, creative specialist at Distinct, a division of Chemuniqué (Pty) Ltd at email@example.com.